We know going to university can sometimes be expensive, however a very generous donation has been given by The ACH Crisford Charitable Foundation, awarding 10 bursaries of £500 to new Staffordshire University London students (subject to eligibility).
Prospective students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the one of the bursaries:
- Be a first year/ Level 4 undergraduate only
- Have paid full tuition fees as a full-time on-campus student
- Have a household income of below £30,000 per annum that is assessed by their award authority, and have given consent for this information to be shared with the University
- Be studying a non-funded course (i.e. not entitled to receive any government support)
- Attained high achieving grades via the UCAS ranking system
- Be a UK home student
- Be studying at Staffordshire University London
The bursary will be paid in two instalments directly to the bank account provided – Students must be in full attendance for these payments.
Students must be actively engaged in their studies, with failure to do this resulting in the bursary being taken away.
Students must also be willing to be involved in University publicity campaigns e.g. social media, web, magazines if required.
You will be required to provide a brief annual report to update the donor on your studies and how the funding has helped.
How to apply
Applications for this bursary are now open.
There are 10 bursaries available, please review your application carefully before submitting as duplicate entries will not be considered.
- You spell check your application
- Highlight your ambitions
- Highlight your goal(s)
- Explain why you chose your degree, and what studying at Staffordshire University will do for you
- Don’t focus on your personal/home life situation, this bursary is meant to help support your time at University and to enhance your experience, to help towards trips, equipment or other items that take your degree to the next level
- This is not meant as a hardship bursary – if you are having any financial difficulties or struggles please contact the main University Financial Support team.